Plans and Pricing

These plans are customized to suite most business’s most basic needs. In most cases more than this will not be needed. It will be done professional, responsive and effective as possible.

Gorgeous Designs

Designs to compliment your business, products or services.



Easily updated system to empower you to your own updates.

Fully Responsive

Fully responsive website to look stunning on tablets, PC’s & mobiles.

Need a more customizable solution

Every business, student, individual, product or service provider needs a website that is functional, well designed, user friendly, integrated with Social Media or other platforms alike. That is build on the correct platform to achieve a the best possible visibility and capability for marketing it online.

Our website design packages allows a well designed website template, that is search engine optimized with tools and functions like blogging, CMS (Contact Management System) & Social Media components. For more specific details regarding functions or requirement please contact us.

Terms and conditions
  •  All prices includes VAT.
  • 75% deposit payable on acceptance of website package. Remaining fees (25%) payable on the date the website goes live.
  • All website packages takes 3 days (72 hours) for completion if we have all the relevant information and data to start the process. This includes all required information for all the pages, images (logos, CI, contact information.

A successful website does two things.  Firstly, they attract a regular flow of visitors that are interested in what your services or products are. Second, they are usually designed to get visitors to take a action. This could either be to convert them into buyers or at least get them started into your conversion process.

The “call to action” could either be to build an email list, quotation requests or signing up for a webinar.

There is a kind of magic to design and develop a website to get your visitors to take action. Find below a couple of tips to help you with your website to convert visitors into customers.


Create a design for your website that will be memorable and that stands out from the crowd. You don’t have to design the next greatest “artwork”. It only means that you must have a style that your visitors will like and remember.  The design should be appropriate to your industry.


People are searching the internet for answers to their questions. They are looking for information to a problem they might have. Make it quick and easy for them to find the information that they are seeking. Have a clear writing style, navigation and formatting.

Sales funnel

Guide your visitors on the steps they should do next. Grab their attention, build their trust and then get them to take an action (call to action). Your best selling sequence should be built into your website.

Prevent surprises

Always give the right information to your visitors before you take them through the call to action. A common mistake in e-commerce websites is that they are not revealing the shipping costs until the payment step.


If there is anything on your website that can take time to complete, let your visitors know how far they have gone.  This could be done by breaking the steps up and showing a progress bar. This can include a e-commerce checkout, survey or even a download file.


People are cautious to buy online.  Always make it easy for them to contact you by providing your address and phone number on your website. Post your shipping procedure, privacy and refund policy so that your visitors can read them.


Be prepared to make changes to your website based on actual experience. Measure the bounce rate of your website. The bounce rate is the number of visitors that visits a particular page and then leave without going on to the other pages. These are then divided by the total of visitors to the page.

Other key measurements includes visitor counts, traffic sources and conversion rates.

Leave a comment below if you require more information to design a website to convert your visitors into customers.[/box]

Don't Be Shy

If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.